Melbourne Design Awards 2012
The Melbourne Design Awards represent the diversity and culture of the Melbourne design industry.
Melbourne as a recognised global design city, features both local and international design activity, and the shortlisted entries represent an annual snapshot of the sophisticated design culture in the Melbourne marketplace.
Already in the short history of the Awards, we've seen the entries from the top 50 designers in Melbourne and this years' program gives another opportunity for professional designers, design commissioners and brand managers to have their design works recognised.
Join us for a celebration of the people that create and commission design, and who promote and engage in all aspects of design.
Presented by design100.
22 May - Industry briefing and entries open
9 August - Entries close
23 August - Judging panel session
24 August - First round of finalists announced
27 August - Second round of finalists announced
11 September - Public voting closes
19 September - Awards Night - Buy Ticket
Melbourne Design Awards Winners Announced
Melbourne based opportunity for forthcoming FOXTEL design show
Winners announced - 2015 Sydney Design Awards
Winners were today announced for the 2015 Sydney Design Awards. 33 gold and 46 silver awards across the design disciplines of Space, Object, Visual and Experience have been awarded.
All members of the design community are invited to attend this event.
Wednesday, 12 August
Australian Design Centre
2015 Victorian Architecture Award Winners Announced
Silver, Gold & Best of Winners Announced
Winners of the prestigious 2014 Melbourne Design Awards have been announced by design100 Founder & CEO, Mark Bergin at the University of Melbourne, Faculty of Architecture’s new state-of-the-art Melbourne School of Design facility.
- Design Event
- Design Manufacturer
- Design Publication - Online
- Design Publication - Print
- Design Retailer - less than 5 shops
- Design Retailer - more than 5 shops
- Premier's Design Awards
- Architecture - Commercial - Constructed
- Architecture - Commercial - Proposed
- Architecture - Mixed - Use - Constructed
- Architecture - Residential - Constructed
- Architecture - Residential - Proposed
- Installation Design - Display
- Installation Design - Exhibit
- Installation Design - Set Design
- Interior Decoration
- Interior Design - Corporate or Hospitality
- Interior Design - Public or Institutional
- Interior Design - Residential
- Interior Design - Retail
- Landscape Architecture
- Lighting Design
- Urban Design
- Advertising - POS
- Graphic Design - Corporate Identity and Branding
- Graphic Design - Environmental
- Graphic Design - Illustration and Type
- Graphic Design - Publication
- Graphic Design - Three Dimensional
- Product Design - Business and Technology
- Product Design - Consumer
- Product Design - Housing and Building
- Product Design - Sport and Leisure
- Product Design - Furniture
- Product Design - Homewares
- Product Design - Lighting
- Product Design - Medical and Scientific
- Textile + Surface Design - Interior
- Digital Experience - Mobile
- Digital Experience - Website
- Event Experience - Consumer
- Visual Merchandising